Friday, February 5, 2010

Pre Teen Panty Models Please Only Mothers Who Has Pre Teen Son Answers This Qeustion?

Please only mothers who has pre teen son answers this qeustion? - pre teen panty models

I am 13 years old and I masturbate underwear boy with my mother. Of course, I imagine my mother as I do. I need only panties women. But if I am from the school,
I've heard he's gone .. I'm sure my mother took.
I'm so afraid that she feels disgusted with me and never spoke to me again ... Never again do you think you're mad at me? and what should I do?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

You're young, I'm sure your mom will forgive you. No big deal just a part of growth.

I'm in high school, sorry.

♥ Anne ♥ said...

Hell, I was stupid, no matter whether it was my son or not. But a mother is always forgiveness in his heart. You can always have an excuse, unless it was clear that you masturbate with panties (traces of semen, for example).

Post a Comment