Thursday, February 18, 2010

Babe In Braces Headgear Mother Says....?

Mother says....? - babe in braces headgear

The mother of Paul Revere: "I do not know where you think you have to do, girl. Their past midnight curfew!

Mary, Mary, mother, quite the opposite: "I do not want a garden, Maria have, but it must always be under your bed?

Mother of the Mona Lisa: "After all the money your father and I have on braces, Mona, which may be the biggest smile you give us?"

CLOUMBUS MOTHER: "I do not like what you've discovered, Christopher. You could even write!"

MOTHER of Babe Ruth "Babe, how many times I said, stop playing ball in the house!" It is the third broken window this week! "

Michelangelo's mother: "Mike, you can not paint on the wall, like other children?" Have you any idea howIt is difficult to get on the roof? "

Napoleon's mother: "Well, Napoleon. If you hide your newsletter in your jacket, then his hand away, and prove it!"

3 comments:

allipers... said...

hahhahahahaha ... I must say that my mother this .. then maybe they will stop underestimating me!

dramaque... said...

(insert hysterical laughter here)

Mark F said...

I like the Einstein's mother, because my mother always tells me the same things as me.
You should have seen our stylists!

Post a Comment