Saturday, February 13, 2010

Microgynon Diarrhea Pregnancy Help?? Could It Be Pregnancy Or Not?

Pregnancy help?? Could it be pregnancy or not? - microgynon diarrhea

OK IVE been on Microgynon for 3 years now, I really do not think using it as a contraceptive, but the more terrible to control my heavy periods, so I was not perfect (of course at the same time every day) I 've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and always use condoms all the time. The last three weeks I felt very tired and watery, my muscles ache as if the practice I have if I havent the stairs of my pain in the legs when you reach the summit. My breasts and I had bad diarrhea and what needs to be explained as a "funny feeling in my stomach, a sort of bubbles and tickles. Disturb the most important thing is that I feel warm morning, as if a very high temperature that a few hours needs to go. "ve had a period of one week, but he was like no time, I have the pill, iIt took 5 days and was very light, weighing in general, and in 3 days. I have not changed as I took my pill, I am always a little sporadic, my doctor told me it was like always great to be used only to control my period. Also since my term ended before 7 days I've had a little blood when I get to the toliet I also never before.

However, the use of condoms and Microgynon is (albeit sporadically) I do not see that I might be pregnant. Thats two methods of contraception.

However, I have no reason to how I feel at the lake, I cried today morning when my friend to work lol I have no idea what went

5 comments:

Blue Eyed Arab. said...

Given their contraception, I would say no. But there would be your symptoms, I say yes.
It is impossible to get pregnant in your situation, it is very unlikely, then take a test.

brandi said...

In general, the mood swings will not start so early, but it is for everyone including nausea and other much sleep. So, what part of your breasts are painful, you should have your nipples.

Naman said...

I've got some good advice on the following link, you can be good too
http://www.besttipszone.com/Pregnancy-Co ...

choochee... said...

Sorry, that was too long, couldnt bother to read
go buy a pregnancy test or to see a doctor and not fully available until

I'm weird, ugly, and cute! said...

a real answer to visit a doctor ... You know ... someone who does not conjecture, just like us.

Post a Comment