Friday, January 15, 2010

Truck Conversion Motorhome How Long Will My Truck Last Before It Brakes For Good?

How Long will my truck last before it brakes for good? - truck conversion motorhome

I have a 1994 Dodge Dakota truck with restoration transformation 126.000 miles on this topic. Realtivley We treat him well. We change oil every three months, etc. .. It is a V6 engine. I really just for short trips with her, we never really caught on the street. In fact, I believe, currently already on the road.

Thanks

4 comments:

me said...

Dodge has a lot of problems with the transmission of years. I would Mant me. aware that too. But even so, they should, if you take care of your car last longer. Dodge was a forum on the Internet, you can find a wealth of information on his truck, and people can contribute to a problem before the crash on you. The forums are a good place to learn more about your car

Joseph M said...

Not on the street is not necessarily a good thing. Stop and go trips are hard on engines. Walking on the street occasionally. 126.000 miles is not much. If no major problems and stated that should not be having you on the road and rolled at least once a week, there's no reason you Nouth 100,000 or more.

cygnus41... said...

What he said ... the guy before me.

vlvtnrbt said...

You should not drive if you have good brakes, and while you're here because you have to learn the difference between the brakes and breaks. He checked the compression, or better still see a test of how leakdown cylinder wear rings and valves. Be Since driving styles and the fact that the vehicle will not be available free of charge at any time, I would be surprised if it took well over 200,000 miles if it takes so long.

Post a Comment