Friday, January 22, 2010

Banan Appeal Tile Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Banan Appeal (bananappeal) White Trim Tile? PLEASE HELP!?

Does anyone know where I can find Banan Appeal (bananappeal) white trim tile? PLEASE HELP!? - banan appeal tile

Hello to everyone reading this. Recently renovated and completely destroyed my bathroom. It seems incredible! The only problem is that I am missing four dampers (which, of course, with the right mouse button in most noticble the bathroom in the mirror ...). When, after Home Depot, they have assured me they would rather have on the basis of the measurements. It was wrong, and say that this mosaic was no longer available! And the producers (Banan Appeal / Westminster), recently out of business.

The tile I'm looking to cut a piece of 2x4 White. I need four of them. They are soft, classical painting with little detail. (similar to the simple crown molding).

If you need information ... PLEASE HELP ME. I worked very hard in order to have the bathroom of your dreams, and I want to be perfect.

Thank you all in advance. Any information is greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

rob s said...

I have a few looks around and found that combined w / Tile Westminster. You have some dealers in the Chicago area .. If Google Westminster Blue Jays and see whether they are a store near you, or have 800 # to help.
I do not know how the date was, but from the blogs, you have seen, the site is not alone in such a situation.
I had led HD revision in the whole shop and have to pay UPS for some teams must be sent to you.
Unlike the control of another tile store s to see if it looks a similarity PC (more like a chair rail) I do not know 1 single other suggestion, it's a way to change all the computers and go with different NLS or Cut a PC? If you or I can send a photo of a part's (on my avatar, you can send us an email and I'll send my e-mail reg) I am glad to see if they know or something that might work .. GL

Post a Comment