Sunday, January 10, 2010

Car Breakdown Recovery Insurance Can I Drive A Car Without Insurance When I Just Bought It? Or How Much Towing It Will Cost?

Can i drive a car without insurance when i just bought it? or how much towing it will cost? - car breakdown recovery insurance

I bought the car, but have no insurance and I will take some time for this. I get from someone who hold it in position for me because my car now. Practical driving test in 4 days. Someone else may be without insurance for me to take my parking space? Or if I have a society that are damaged or collect as much charge about 40 - miles?

2 comments:

Bitty said...

When they say their parents have insurance, I think he might be able to drive a car, would their insurance. Of course, the car belongs to you, for ever justified to him home, and it was covered by insurance) (a type of liability insurance. Depending on your age, if you are unsure, 17/18 will be very expensive, so why not ask your parents to persuade them, and then cover your auto insurance is fast and the difference is paid. So once that happens, one can pretty much drive your car immediately. Then, if that's for sure, check your account.

Peter M said...

~ ~ No easy answer can not drive a vehicle without insurance.

They also have a driving test in 4 days, once after that ~ you can obtain an insurance company and coverage, they will send a letter to "cover" before all the documents so you can traverse to locate the car, and when you stop, you can They prove that you have an insurance policy.

Good luck on your test.

Post a Comment