Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How To Setup Tunerless Dvr With Satellite And Cable Out Of Wall How To Setup My Home Network (linksys WRT54GR) To Internet Through Comcast ARRIS Modem?

How to setup my home network (linksys WRT54GR) to Internet through Comcast ARRIS modem? - how to setup tunerless dvr with satellite and cable out of wall

I have my network, but Comcast modem does not connect to the Internet. I Put the modem (Comcast says) and does not solve the problem. Everyone had this problem? Help me a favor.

1 comment:

rafael r said...

Yes, check first connect your computer directly to the Comcast modem to connect to the Internet. When not connected to the modem again a few times. Once you are connected to your computer, connect to the router and your computer connects to the router. Enter using the Linksys router and you will find an option that says something, "your computer's MAC address" Sometimes, instead of the MAC address, said physical address.

Post a Comment